SPECIAL SALE PRICE THIS AUTUMN!!
PLEASE NOTE: When selecting a Meat Seeker Kevlar shooting glove – You are selecting a glove for your “bow hand” not your draw hand. Please choose glove according to which hand you hold your bow. If you have any questions, please contact us for advice.
THIS GLOVE CHOICE GOES ON YOUR LEFT HAND (therefore, you pull the string with your right hand)
Meat Seeker Kevlar shooting glove is made to protect your hand when the worst possible happens during shooting, and that is broken arrow during the shot. Tough kevlar shield on top of the hand helps protects your hand from shattered pieces of carbon penetrating into your hand. Its a very affordable health insurance for your hand.
- Small 20.3 CM across the knuckles of the hand
- Medium 21.6 cm across the knuckles of the hand
- Large 22.9 cm across the knuckles of the hand
- XL 24.1 cm across the knuckles of the hand
- 2XL 25.4 cm across the knuckles of the hand
Here is a list of common reasons why arrows break:
- Shooter not properly trained
- Under-spined arrow
- Damaged arrow prior to shot
- Excessive torque at bow grip
- Inconsistent contact with bow grip
- Rest not properly adjusted
- Excessive cam lean causing string derailment
- Dry firing of bow
- Broken nock
- Arrow too short
- Arrow jammed between rest and riser
- Arrow falls off nock serving
- Bow not serviced properly
- Premature release
- Release breaks
- Broken strings/cables
- Limb failure
- Cam failure
- Improper Shooter Conditioning
- Improper Draw Length
We can not guaranty 100% protection during any accident with a broken arrow but the design is designed and tested to a very high level.