These boots are handmade in France. With its tri-density rubber sole and shock-absorbing cushion, the Parcours 2 boot has been offering exceptional comfort since 2012, allowing you to walk further without getting tired. A boot requires an average of 60 manufacturing steps and passes strict quality tests to guarantee its waterproofing.
- Waterproof, adjustable gusset.
- Quick-drying lining can be cleaned with a sponge.
- Shock-absorbent, abrasion-resistant, lugged outsole provides stability.
- Upper: Mainly ® natural rubber.
- Lining: Polyester.
- Insole: Shock-absorbing foam on a rubber base, lined with Softex®.
- Outsole: Tri-density rubber sole.
- Weight: 2190 g
There are no reviews yet.