The Kelvin Lite Hoody is SITKAs most versatile lofted jacket and takes the chill out of mid-season hunts. Durable 4-way stretch panels ensure a complete range of motion and breathability while the highly packable PrimaLoft® Hi-Loft Insulation package delivers core warmth for a day spent glassing.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line.
- Weight: 479,10 gr // Size L
- Fabric: 80 g/m2 PrimaLoft® Hi-Loft, Polartec® Alpha® Active Insulation, Woven Polyester Shell, Woven Polyester Liner
- Insulation: Body: 80 g/m2 PrimaLoft® Hi-Loft // Side Panels: Polartec Alpha Active Insulation
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Deep Zippered Chest Pocket: Safely cache your essentials
- Gusseted Cuffs: The gusseted cuffs stretch and fit securely for smooth layering and unrestricted shooting.
- Fitted Hood: For warmth and concealment, the form-fitting hood is cut to maximize peripheral vision.
- PRIMALOFT Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet, and create a product that is quiet and less bulky, allowing for greater freedom of movement.
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.
- Micro fleece lined zip hand pockets for comfort and added warmth.
- Breathable 4-way stretch side panels.
There are no reviews yet.