Sitka Fanatic Bib – Optifade Elevated II
The Fanatic Bib is the most advanced sound-suppressing fabric in the hunting world, built for warmth and windproof protection on cold winter days where stealth and body temperature are critical. A Berber fleece face silences the GORE® WINDSTOPPER® barrier for 100% windproof warmth while 133 g/m2 Primaloft® Silver Insulation traps body heat. Low-bulk hems and full side zips allow you to step into the bibs in your stand without having to take your boots off, and they quickly and quietly allow you to dump heat when needed.
Sitka saw the need for a late-season bib that could withstand cold days sitting in the stand while providing the most advanced visual and auditory concealment. Their approach was to design a bib that would protect you from not just the cold but the wind, while minimizing the noise created from layers of gear. Working with animal scientists and ungulate specialists and using controlled laboratory tests, they developed the warmest, quietest bib on the planet by utilizing a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® barrier sandwiched between Berber fleece face fabric and Primaloft® SIlver insulation. This updated fabric package is half the audible engagement distance as compared to the previous Fanatic line. Additionally, Sitka incorporated compression-resistant insulation in the seat to create a shield from vital heat loss.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Science of Sound: The new Fanatic system allows a hunter the ability to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagement distance in half
- Enhanced high-loft berber fleece-face provides excellent warmth and comfort
- Large multi-chamber cargo pockets with silent snaps provide stealthy access to gear, customized storage for a wind indicator or phone, and secure zippered storage
- Mapped burr-resistant textile on leg and gusset prevents burr pickup in key areas