The new PARD NV008S is now here!
- The new, more compact design ensures better grip in manual operation and better resistance to recoil when mounted on a rifle.
- Foldable lens cover protects the lens from dirt, moisture and scratches.
- The new foldable eyepiece focus handle gives you a better feel when adjusting the focus.
- New silicone buttons ensure quiet operation and you no longer have to worry about scaring animals.
- The PARD 2K image sensor guarantees more detailed image and provides 20% better image quality than its predecessor, the NV008P.
- The 350-meter range of infrared light allows you to take a shot for even longer distances.
- Automatic recording ensures that the most important situations are not missed. Recording starts automatically and captures a 20-second video clip of the shooting situation, so all you have to worry about is shooting itself.
- From the USB C port, you can charge your device and transfer files to your computer even faster.
- IP67 moisture protection ensures that moisture and dust do not enter the machine.
- 8 hours battery life
Mounting on the gun: The Pard NV008S comes with a base that is suitable for mounting on a Picatinny rail.
Version with 940nm IR emitter:
- Adjustable IR emitter: 5 watts, 940nm
- Viewing range: 150m
Version with 850nm IR emitter:
- Adjustable IR emitter: 5 watts, 850nm
- Viewing range: 200m
- Not suitable for red deer but allows for longer scanning distance compared to 940nm version
|Model||NV008S||Battery||18650 x 1||Dimensions (mm)||182 x 70 x 53.5|
|Magnification||6,5x–13(26)x||IR wave length||850 nm or 940 nm||IR Power||5 w|
|Photo resolution||2608×1944||Memory card||TF-card||Battery life||> 8 h|
|Voltage||3,7 V||Focus||3m – ∞||Connection||Wifi|
|Video resolution||1920×1080||Weight||415 g||IR Range||350 m|
|Screen Resolution||1024×768||Refresh rate||30 fps||Video format||AVI|
There are no reviews yet.