GENERAL RETURN POLICY
Hunter's Friend Europe knows you have a choice, and we value your business. If you are not delighted with your order, we want to know about it. If you are having difficulty with any equipment you’ve purchased, CALL US FIRST at +358 45 208 6292. Many common problems can easily be resolved with just a phone call.
All Hunter's Friend Europe orders are carefully packed and thoroughly inspected, and we hope that you will be pleased with the item(s) you have selected. Upon delivery, please check the carton contents immediately against items on the front of your invoice. If you are missing items please notify us immediately by calling +358 45 208 6292.
If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return eligible items for refund, credit, or exchange provided you obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number within 10 days* of receipt of your order. *See instructions and details below
If you discover your shipment has been damaged in-transit, please contact our customer service department at +358 45 208 6292 immediately, so we can arrange a replacement shipment or appropriate repair. Shipping damage claims must be made within 3 business days of receipt of your package and must be resolved before proceeding with returns or exchanges.
KEEP YOUR PACKING MATERIALS
Do not throw away the boxes your purchases were shipped in. If your purchase has been authorized to be returned, exchanged, repaired, or replaced by Hunter’s Friend Europe, and you have been issued a Return Authorization (RA) number, please use these original boxes and packing materials to return your purchase. Failure to follow these instructions will result in a delay in processing your credit, a reduction in the amount of your credit, or our refusal to accept the returned product. PACKAGES SHIPPED TO OUR WAREHOUSE WITHOUT RETURN AUTHORIZATION WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER.
GENERAL RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
|1. CALL US FIRST. Contact customer service at +358 45 208 6292 to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number. Please note that we cannot issue RA numbers via email. |
2. RETURN ALL ITEMS IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION. Returned items must show no signs of wear, abuse, or alteration. Include all original packaging, accessories, paperwork (owner’s manuals, warranty cards, etc.). Please do not write on the merchandise packing, manual, or warranty card until you are certain that you will keep all items you have purchased. Returned items NOT in their original condition may be refused or subject to repair costs and/or a restocking fee of up to 25%.
3. REPACKAGE AND INSURE. You are responsible for merchandise until it safely reaches our warehouse. To protect your return, please (a) repack items using all original packing materials, (b) tape your box securely with approved packaging tape, (c) insure your package for the full value of your purchase and (d) write the Return Authorization (RA) number on the outside of the shipping box, NOT on the merchandise box.
4. RETURN SHIP AND KEEP YOUR TRACKING NUMBER. Ship your item(s) back to the following shipping address only Tervassalontie 234, 71310 Vehmersalmi, Finland. Use a service such as UPS or your local postal service that provides package tracking. We are not responsible if your package is lost in the mail or damaged during the return shipment. Resolving lost or damaged returned package claims will be between you and your insured carrier only.
5. BE SURE YOUR RETURN IS TIMELY. ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED IN OUR WAREHOUSE WITHIN 15 DAYS OF ISSUING YOUR RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER. RETURNS WITH MISSING OR EXPIRED RA NUMBERS WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER.
|1. READY-TO-HUNT COMPOUND BOW PACKAGES have a 10-Day try-out limit. To return a Ready-to-Hunt™ Compound Bow Package you must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number within 10 days of receipt of the product. Please contact customer service at +358 45 208 6292 if you wish to return your Ready-to-Hunt™ Compound Bow Package. All subsequent claims on compound bows will be resolved via manufacturer warranty protocol (see below). |
2. READ ALL INFORMATION INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOW and learn to handle your compound bow properly and safely. Compound bows presented for return must show no signs of wear, abuse, or alteration. USER DAMAGE TO A COMPOUND BOW (STRING DERAILMENTS, DRY-FIRES, RISER OR LIMB DAMAGE DUE TO IMPROPER USE OF A BOW PRESS, CROSS-THREADED MOUNTING HOLES, MARRED FINISHES, ETC.) VOIDS ALL FULL-REFUND AND EXCHANGE CLAIMS. Compound bows returned in less than brand-new condition will be subject to full repair costs and a restocking fee of up to 25%.
CUSTOM ARROWS & SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
|1. CUSTOM ARROWS ARE BUILT TO ORDER. Once your new arrow shafts are fletched, trimmed, or inserted, they cannot be returned to stock. If you discover we have made a mistake in building your custom arrows, we will gladly correct the mistake. But in all other cases, arrows which have been fletched, trimmed, or inserted are NOT returnable.|
2. FOR SAFETY REASONS, arrows which has been shot cannot be returned to stock and are not returnable for refund or credit. Learn proper carbon arrow safety and always remember to flex-test any arrow before shooting.
3. ARROW SHAFTS: Full-length unfletched arrow shafts may be returned in new condition with all inclusions for refund, credit, or exchange.
4. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS cannot be returned to stock and are not returnable for refund or credit. Of course, special order items can be returned for warranty service should a defect in materials or craftsmanship occur.
|1. HUNTER'S FRIEND EUROPE IS AN AUTHORIZED WARRANTY SERVICE CENTER for all brands of bows we sell. If you encounter a defect in materials or workmanship, as defined in your bow’s manufacturer warranty coverage, please contact customer service at +358 45 208 6292 to obtain a Repair Authorization (RPA) number. Warranty repairs are generally performed at no cost to the customer for parts or labor. Pursuant to most manufacturer warranties, the customer is responsible for shipping the defective item to the warranty service center, and the service provider (Hunter’s Friend Europe) pays the return shipping when repairs are complete. |
2. CONSUMABLES: Note that products such as compound bows, crossbows, traditional bows, and custom arrows include some CONSUMABLE PARTS subject to normal wear and tear. Manufacturer warranties generally do not include bow strings, string silencers, string-stop rubbers, film-dipped camo finishes, arrow components (nocks, inserts, fletching, etc.). Consumable items are the owner’s responsibility to monitor, maintain, and replace as needed. Please contact Hunter’s Friend Europe to purchase additional consumable items for your archery gear and always keep your gear in top condition.
Refunds on credit card purchases are credited to your account (minus any applicable shipping charges) within 10 days of receipt of returns. Bank transfer and cash purchases are refunded by company bank transfer (minus applicable shipping charges) within 30 days of receipt of return. Please note that returns on orders paid by credit card may be subject to a 3,5% processing fee.
Please be sure of and double-check your order details before submitting them to our store. In some cases, orders are processed and packed for shipment within just a few hours. So time for cancellations is limited. However, if you place an order, but later decide you must cancel, please contact the pro-shop at +358 45 208 6292 as quickly as possible. If your order has not yet executed, we will make every attempt to honor the cancellation request. Late cancellations paid by credit card may be subject to a 3,5% processing fee and shipping charges may or may not be recoverable (depending on when a cancellation request is received). Also note that cancellations are restricted on custom work (tuning & adjusting bows, fletching & trimming arrows, etc.) as these items cannot be resold as new once our work has begun. Email cancellation requests will not be honored.
While every effort is made to ensure that pricing on our website is correct and current, typographical and display errors can occur. In such an event, Hunter's Friend Europe Oy shall reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event of an overpricing error, your invoice will be automatically adjusted (credited/refunded) the amount of the discrepancy. In the event of an under-pricing error, Hunter's Friend Europe will attempt to contact you by phone or email, to notify you of the error and give you the opportunity to choose how to proceed.
We hope you'll return to www.huntersfriend.eu for your archery supply needs for many seasons to come. It is our goal to always provide the highest quality archery products and services we possibly can. But if something does go wrong, we'll do our best to make it right.